- HT coarse screens
- OHT coarse scalper screens
- KDT screens with circular oscillating motion
- EDT screens with elliptic oscillating motion
- RT resonance screens
- PRESEP VTP air separators
- PRESEP LTR air separators
- KVT cascade air separators
- VTP vibrating screening feeders and VP feeders
- PVR vibrating grate-plate feeders
- ZP trough feeders
- Apron feeders CPLP, CPLD, CPLDT
- Auxiliary equipment
OHT coarse scalper screens
OHT vibrating coarse scalper screens are rugged screens with circular oscillation. They are used for primary screening of run-of-mine material, aggregate and to separate clay from material before primary crushing.
OHT coarse scalper screens are designed with two decks, where the upper deck is either a grate deck or has holes and guiding bars, and the lower deck is a wired or finger deck. The structure is lighter than that of HT coarse screens.
Technical dataOHT coarse scalper screens
(pdf | 183,54 kB)
|type||width x length of screen. area||no of screening decks||max. inlet||screen. limits||max. capacity||el. motor|
The stated capacities are informative and depend on properties and composition of the crushed material and screen mesh.