- HT coarse screens
- OHT coarse scalper screens
- KDT screens with circular oscillating motion
- EDT screens with elliptic oscillating motion
- RT resonance screens
- PRESEP VTP air separators
- PRESEP LTR air separators
- KVT cascade air separators
- VTP vibrating screening feeders and VP feeders
- PVR vibrating grate-plate feeders
- ZP trough feeders
- Apron feeders CPLP, CPLD, CPLDT
- Auxiliary equipment
HT coarse screens
HT coarse screens are rugged screens with forced circular oscillation. They are used to screen primary crushed materials. Screen decks can be grate, plate, module or finger decks. The screen may work independently or as part of a processing unit. They are supplied individually or as semi-mobile units.
HT Coarse screens are heavier than OHT ones, but unlike OHT screens they work with a forced circular amplitude of a = 3 mm and a = 6 mm. These screens are also designed to handle irregular feed.
Technical dataHT coarse screens
(pdf | 185,65 kB)
|type||width x length of screen. area||no. of screening decks||max. inlet||screen. limits||max. capacity||el. motor|
The stated capacities are informative and depend on properties and composition of the crushed material and screen mesh.